.Net framework is one of the development technologies developed by Microsoft which mainly runs on windows operating system. It contains a huge library of classes which is known as Framework class library (FCL) which consists of user interfaces, data access, database connectivity, cryptography and network algorithms etc. Microsoft has introduced an integrated development environment (IDE) for .NET framework called Visual Studio. It allows developers to develop run and deploy some of the applications like console and windows forms applications, Windows Foundation (WPF) applications, web applications, web and windows services, service oriented and workflow enable applications. This .NET framework supports different programming languages which allow interoperability.
We provide training on both basic and advanced concepts. Basic course includes: C# + ASP.Net or C#+ASP.NET+SQL Server. Advanced course will include: WCF, WPF, MVC, Linq and AJAX. We provide demo classes for students which will help them in understanding the importance of the course.
Some of the key highlights of our course include:
- Online training by live instructors
- Training will be given by real time professionals who have more than 10 years of experience
- Normal, Fast Track and weekend batches
- Videos and study material will be provided on all the concepts
- Real time examples on each and every concept which will help students in getting better understanding of the code
- Online assessments on after the completion of each topic
- We conduct mock interview and also provide placement assistance
The core objective of our .NET online course is to make students familiarize with Microsoft.NET, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET technologies. As part of the course we will teach you different concepts and features of .NET coding, developing and debugging of different windows and web applications. This is all for beginners and candidates who have experience can go for advanced ASP.NET modules.
Once the course is completed, students will get better understanding of:
- .NET architecture used in different windows and web applications
- Workflow of windows application development and services using Visual Studio
- Optimization of a .NET application using configuration, security and caching
- Accessing databases using ADO.NET and LINQ
- Usage of new features used in .NET
- Implementation of rich web applications using ASP.NET AJAX
.Net framework is being used by most of the companies as it has most of the inbuilt methods which reduces the code work for developers. Because of this reason, there is huge demand for beginners and experienced candidates who have knowledge on .NET technology. Candidates learning this course can have a challenging career in the field of developing with handsome pay.