Proactive testing is one of the quality assurances testing which helps testers in checking the requirements in the early stage of testing. This testing is very much important for many corporate networks for delivering for systems with high quality. With basic reactive testing, it will be difficult to identify the risks at the early stage. Therefore proactive testing is very useful in terms of risk based testing for delivering a quality system at a low cost. We provide an online course on proactive testing to help business analysts, product managers and other professionals in testing. As part of the course we will give you complete knowledge on proactive testing starting from basics to complete functional approach. We also provide e-learning material to help students in getting better understanding.
By taking the course you will get confidence on the product or software with distinct potential tests. Our online proactive training benefits:
- Our expert team faculty will explain each and every concept in detail with some practical examples.
- Continuous support to the students in providing 100% placements
- We help students in improving your knowledge on different test design patterns and components for better test data generation solutions.
- Providing them material and videos for better understanding of the concepts
By getting experience on all the above mentioned points, students will be able to think and implement infinite solutions for testing ones code base. This is all about proactive testing. After the completion of the course, students will get enough knowledge both theory and practical knowledge on proactive testing. As proactive testing turns out to be very useful in risk based testing, many companies are showing interest in hiring testers who have good knowledge on proactive testing. People, who want to ensure that their website is running on international standards, can go for our proactive testing course as this will help them in maintaining highest level of usability.
Learning proactive course will help you:
- In generating less amount of data for component testing of small components of code
- In creating complex scenarios for testing tough integration solutions
- In learning building large amount of data for load testing and performance testing
- In producing realistic synthetic test data for getting accurate functional testing