Project Management Professional Online Training:
Project management is a process of planning and managing resources, procedures and protocols for achieving specific goals of an organization. This part of the activity is taken care by project managers and managers whoever wants to become PMP should be a certified project management professional. This is one of the globally renowned and most needed certifications for all the project managers. Attaining this certification will prove that a candidate has skill, education and capability to lead a team and direct projects.
Prerequisites for taking the certification:
- All the experienced project managers whoever wants to explore their skills and who wants to increase their earning potential can take this certification.
- A secondary degree and minimum 5 years of experience as a project manager in guiding projects or
- A bachelor’s degree and minimum 3 years of experience as project manager
This is an 18 hours course and some of the excellent features of our course like Exam pre book, simulator and flashcards will help the candidates to clear the PMP exam. Our day to day online assessments will help the candidates in gaining perfect knowledge about the course. As part of the course students will be able to understand the need for PMP certification, they will able to analyze each and every concept and also tricks for discovering holes in the project management. We will help students on how to finish the exam in stipulated time by explaining them shortcuts for some of the problems. More information about the Online Training
After completion of the course students will be able to:
- Gain knowledge and experience on the requirements needed for clearing PMP exam
- Get a personalized study plan for PMP certification exam
- Learn solving difficult exam questions which include wordy questions, formula questions and questions which have multiple correct answers in given time.
- Lead teams in a global context
- Improve efficiency and productivity
- Learn on how to remain competitive and manage change in multi-dimensional environment
As there is a growing demand for certified PMP’s, candidates whoever attain this certificate can have worldwide opportunities with increased pay and also very good growth in their career aspects.
Topics which will be covered as part of the course are listed below:
- Process and framework of project management
- Integration and scope management
- Time, cost and quality management
- Human resources management
- Management of communications
- Risk and procurement management and
- Professional responsibilities