Overview of QA Testing Process by using Various Testing Tools:
Evaluating the system process or testing a project to know it is an error free or bug free final product. Software testing process indicates and executes the identified gaps and errors to the original requirement. Software testing process is a part of software development life cycle and it contains different phases in SDLC.
Software testing is divided in different parts:
- Testing process: Testing process is a single activity it contain different stages in software development product life cycle. Test designing process helps you to sort out the bugs and stop error free results from previous coding. It is also known as testing the test basis through test design. Test basis contain different documents like test and design specifications.
- Static testing: Static testing involves testing the projects without the specification of coding whiles the verification process. This testing process includes reviewing the documents and performing static analysis. This is most result oriented and cost effective testing method as compared to others.
- Dynamic testing: This type of testing includes testing the software code and publishing the results by running tests. Dynamic testing takes place at the time of validation part. Various examples of this kind of testing are unit testing, integration testing, system testing etc.
- Test planning: Plan what you need to do in a testing process and test control activities and testing status and software programming.
- Test preparation: Select the suitable test method as pert the project requirements and test conditions, test cases.
- Test evaluation: Evaluate the software while testing under the test criteria and also finalize whether you have completed the test process or get the test results.
Different types of testing process are there:
- Manual testing: Testing the software product manually with human interaction without any automation tool. Here a software tester plays key role as an end user to find the unexpected bugs. Manual testing contain various stages which include unit testing, Integration testing, System testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Automations testing: Automation testing doesn’t involve human interaction and tests as per the coding scripts with automation testing software. Here we can expect very speedy, accurate and cost effective results.
Different types of automation testing tools are noted as below:
- HP Quick Test Professional
- Visual Studio Test Professional
- Testing Anywhere
- IBM Rational Functional Tester