Software testing is becoming a favorite profession and the number of takers for it is increasing. Unless in the past when software testers did not have much space to grow, there are many new opportunities in the changed scenario where software testing gained much significance. At present, a person who starts the career as a software tester can become a team leader, test manager or even a testing consultant and can have good earning.
This changed trend started alluring many professionals working in other domains in the software industry to software testing and my courses such as QTP training, Selenium Training etc have come up to facilitate these professionals to learn software testing and to shift to it.
QTP, though a commercial product, gained wide acceptance and this increased the demand for QTP experts. One can find many QTP testing training online programs which will help to learn the topic without disturbing the present schedule and without quitting the present job. When you join in any of these courses, you will be provided with QTP videos as study materials and hence they are more popularly known as QTP video tutorials.
These videos depict the entire process of software testing using QTP step by step with the support of relevant examples and narrative infographics. Apart from videos, you will be provided with QTP Interview Questions which is none other than the entire topic in a question and answer format. Any QTP tutorial will have a QTP live project training towards the end of the course, which is meant for providing practical experience to the trainees. Trainees are entitled to mention this working experience on their resume, which will give more mileage to the resumes.
As mentioned earlier, there are many QTP testing training programs are there. The course content may differ from one training program to the other but the core will be one and the same. Most of the professional trainers are following the below-given syllabus.
- QTP and VB Script Fundamentals
- QTP Actions and QTP Checkpoints
- VB Script Functions and Read and Write from MS Excel
- QTP Data Driven Framework 1 (using R/W from Excel)
- QTP Data Driven Framework 2 (using Arrays)
- Descriptive Programming, Smart Identification, AOM
- QTP Working with Dynamic Applications
- QTP Error Handling, Recovery Scenarios, Environment Variables
- QTP Keyword-Driven Framework 1 (using shared object repository)
- QTP Keyword Driven Framework 2 (using Descriptive Programming)
- QTP Hybrid and other Frameworks
- QTP Database Testing DotNetFactory and MS Word
- FSO, Strings, Shell Scripting, Mercury Devicereplay, Recordings, Virtual objects
- QTP Interview, Resume and QTP Project Guidance
- QTP and QC Integration
Now there is a good demand for QTP professionals and this is the right time to join in a QTP testing training course to grab the coming up opportunities.